Print this page
Send by mail
Add to Favourites
Increase font size
Decrease font size
- Net Banking Income (NBI) »
- difference between operating income and operating costs. It is banking’s equivalent to the turnover.
- Net Income »
- profit or loss of the period, equal to the Operating income minus exceptional items, taxes on profits, amortization of goodwill and general reserve for banking risks.
- New Market (“Nouveau Marché”) »
- market destined to answer the important financial needs of fast-growing, high-potential, innovative start-ups.