Print this page
Send by mail
Add to Favourites
Increase font size
Decrease font size
- Earnings Per Share »
- ratio of the company’s net profit over the total number of existing shares.
- Euroclear »
- company that manages the payment and delivery systems of national and international operations on shares and bonds in several countries, including France. Market intermediaries must sign up for membership to use the system, in which listed companies appear under a “Euroclear code” (the former “Sicovam code”).
- Euronext Paris »
- company in charge of operating the regulated markets, in terms of IT systems and services of quoting and order execution, in terms of advertising of negotiations and admissions, and in terms of new memberships. It belongs to Euronext Group, a Dutch holding under which the French, Dutch, Belgian and Portuguese stock-exchanges were regrouped in September 2000.
- EVA (Economic Value Added) »
- difference between the operating profit and the weighted average cost of the capital used for the operation of the company.
- Exceptional items »
- difference between windfall profits and non operating expenses that are not derived from the bank’s operations, and registered before taxes.