Print this page
Send by mail
Add to Favourites
Increase font size
Decrease font size
- Deferred Payment Service (Service de Règlement Différé) »
- the most liquid securities on the different markets can sign up for this service, which then enables shareholders, provided they pay interest, to buy securities without necessarily having the corresponding amount of money available at the time of the transaction. Orders are registered and remain valid up to 5 working days before the last session of each civil month, at which date (called the “fixing date”) all payments are settled.
- Dilution »
- decrease of share value consequent to the creation of new shares at a lower price than the market share price, and that a shareholder will suffer from if he or she can’t subscribe to that capital increase.
- DJ Eurostoxx 50 »
- market index composed of 50 listed Eurozone companies among the most actively traded.
- DJ Eurostoxx bank »
- market index composed of the 43 listed banks of the Eurozone.
- Document de référence »
- document with comprehensive economic, accounting and judicial information on a company. Its publication is a legal obligation for French companies. The document is filed with the AMF and regularly updated.