Print this page
Send by mail
Add to Favourites
Increase font size
Decrease font size
- Oceane (bond convertible to new or existing shares) »
- convertible bond whose payback can either take the form of new shares issued especially, or that of existing shares self-owned by the issuer of the OCEANE.
- Odd lot »
- potential difference between the number of shares held by an investor and the closest multiple of the number of existing shares needed to take part in a financial operation (ex: 12 shares held, distribution of one free share for 10 held -> odd lot = 2 shares). Pending on the decision made in AGM, the odd lots can be independently negotiable by each shareholder, or the shares corresponding to the sum of all the odd lots can be sold by the issuer at the close of the operation, the gains on this sale then being allocated to the owners of the rights.
- Operating Income before Tax »
- It is the sum of the Holding’s Operating profit and of the profits of equitized companies, to which gains or losses on fixed assets are added or deducted (sale of assets or shares).
- Operating profit »
- Gross Operating Income minus cost of risk.
- OTC market (Over The Counter market) »
- market on which the buyer and the seller directly negotiate an agreement on the conditions of the transaction (opposite of a regulated market).