Print this page
Send by mail
Add to Favourites
Increase font size
Decrease font size
- Impôt de Bourse »
- French Stock-market tax paid on transactions from € 7,668 upwards. It equals 0.30% of the gross amount of all transactions between € 7,668 and € 153,000 and 0.15% of the fraction exceeding € 153,000. Its maximum amount is € 610.
- Institutional investors »
- Companies whose activity resides in investing in securities, and particularly shares, for example pension funds, mutual funds, UCITs, or retirement funds.
- International Solvency Ratio »
- ratio of a bank’s equity over its risks, which gives a measure of its financial robustness.
- Investment club »
- group of individuals united to collectively manage an equity portfolio. Each member pays an annuity that is invested in this portfolio, and all revenues and capital gains are shared between members.